At AWG Insurance Brokers, we know that close and effective relationships matter and we are committed to a long-term relationship as your trusted insurance broker.

  >  Man-Year Entitlement

Man-Year Entitlement

A bond requirement by the main contractor upon allocation of “Man-Year Entitlement” (MYE) to its sub-contractors to employ work permit holders.

This indemnifies the main contractor for expenses incurred relating to foreign workers (e.g. foreign worker levy, salary, etc) arising from financial default of the sub-contractors.

Contact Insurance Broker

AWG Insurance

Tel: +65 6294 6688
Fax: +65 6282 6188 / 6223 4133
WhatsApp: +65 9113 2122

Please provide the following documents for quotation

Letter of award from main contractor
Bond format required by main contractor
Number of MYE allocated
Bond amount per worker
Bond duration

MYE applies to construction and process sector workers from NON-TRATIONAL SOURCE COUNTIRES(NTS) + PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA (PRC).

NTS Counties

If you want to hire such workers. You need to apply for MYE before applying for their work permits.
Sri Lanka

How To Apply

Please fill-in below details to proceed with your application.